- Custom Match Lobby ID and password will be provided 10-15 mins prior to match start time via Email, notification.
- Format: Single Match Normal Custom Game.
- Map: Erangel (Asia, Solo, TPP mode).
- Emulator is Not allowed. Any player found using emulator will forfeit that tournament.
- Hackers are not allowed in the match. If caught, will lead to disqualification.
- All players are expected to have read and accepted the rules.
The user must not delete the eligible screenshot posts from Iminfluencer platform till the
campaign is active.
- Tournament admins has the last decision on any problem that may occur.
- Teaming is Not allowed.
- Players will be banned if found teaming.
- Players playing only from season 6 or older will be allowed to play. Accounts from current season only will be removed from room.
- Other players can also inform us about the newer accounts in the room before match.
How to join the custom Match lobby?
- Hover below the “Start” button on the upper left corner of your screen (where game mode and server region is set).
- Then click on the bottom option that looks like a “Home” symbol.
- This will let you view a list of custom matches.
- Search for the match lobby with given lobby ID & enter the password to join.
How to play this tournament?
- Join our PUBG Mobile Support Telegram group for dedicated game support.
- The players have 10-15 minutes from the scheduled match start time to show-up and be ready in the lobby.
- Failure to do so will result in a forfeit and the match shall progress.
- We highly suggest that players check their connection for the match before joining the lobby.
- Rematch will not take place for any disconnections whatsoever.
- If a player’s connection to the server becomes unreasonable during a game (lag spikes), the Game must be played.
- If any player disconnects during the match they forfeit the game unless they are able to reconnect back to the session.